The Members and Trustees would like to invite you to
Enrich Learning Trust’s Annual General Meeting
Date & Time :
- 7pm, Tuesday 10th December 2019
- Long Stratton High School
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Audited annual accounts for members to receive. This will include the annual report on performance over the last year in terms of meeting the charitable objective of the trust and the vision, financial and educational performance of the trust
- Major plans/outlook for the year ahead including plans for growth
- Appointment/Re-appointment of auditors
- Appointment and removal of trustees or members (if required)
- Amendments to the articles of association (if required)
1. Any member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy (who need not be a member of the Company) to attend and on a poll to vote instead of the member. Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting in person, should he/she subsequently decide to do so.
2. In order to be valid, any form of proxy and power of attorney or other authority under which it is signed, or a notarially certified or office copy of such power or authority must reach the Company’s registered office not less than 48 hours before the time fixed for holding the meeting or of any adjournment of the meeting.